We pwn, and we talk about stuff. Doesn't matter what kind, just any random thoughts you have.
 
HomeThe WastelandsCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Opinionated!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Heartkruez
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Pwning Points : 3131
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23
Location : .....

PostSubject: Opinionated!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:46 am

*that is one epic word*

Back on topic, I really need to stop doing that..

Okay what I was GOING to say was this is a topic and every member is required to post here. afro <----------that avi = ♥️

*ahem*

Well I want your opinions on the site here. anything confusing? is the colour scheme ...weird? (is that the right word? scratch )

So yeah. FEEDBACK NAO!

_________________
Le AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kruezswastelands.forumotion.com
BBS
Your Epic Admin
avatar

Posts : 38
Pwning Points : 3144
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 3
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23
Location : Somewhere

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:39 am

I think its fine! But I am curious how does one get PWN points and Helpah Bunny points.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/blank_of_bbs
Heartkruez
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Pwning Points : 3131
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23
Location : .....

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:46 am

BBS wrote:
I think its fine! But I am curious how does one get PWN points and Helpah Bunny points.


You just get pwn points by posting and I think by sending private messages (I am not so sure about the pm's though). Helpah Bunneh Pointz (R) lol, are when someone clicks the thanks button on your post. Like I clicked the thanks button and now you have like 3 Helpah Bunneh Pointz (R). Hope that helped. I love you

_________________
Le AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kruezswastelands.forumotion.com
Axel Alloy
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
avatar

Posts : 32
Pwning Points : 3139
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : The Metropolitan Sock Museum

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:35 am

Custom Emoticons - If you wish, I could make a few emotes for this place to add to the collection. I find that they are always rather popular. Also, if they are made specifically for this place, you won't end up with someone complaining you took their emotes that they made. (A friend of mine had that problem when they took some from DeviantART.)

Custom Avatars - These boards allow for your own avatar gallery. If you wish, I could make a bunch and chuck them in depending if you wanted them or not.

Staff Room - A staff room is often an essential part of a forum. It's a place where Admins and Mods come together to discuss forum-related issues. Very handy

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://axelsworldofcrap.synthasite.com
Heartkruez
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Pwning Points : 3131
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23
Location : .....

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:43 am

Axel Alloy wrote:
Custom Emoticons - If you wish, I could make a few emotes for this place to add to the collection. I find that they are always rather popular. Also, if they are made specifically for this place, you won't end up with someone complaining you took their emotes that they made. (A friend of mine had that problem when they took some from DeviantART.)

Custom Avatars - These boards allow for your own avatar gallery. If you wish, I could make a bunch and chuck them in depending if you wanted them or not.

Staff Room - A staff room is often an essential part of a forum. It's a place where Admins and Mods come together to discuss forum-related issues. Very handy

I actually did add some [failures] emotes to our collection of them. like this one: Failure

Problem with that is I don't know how to make animated emotes and I still need to make like WAY smaller ones. If you have a program in which you can make animated emotes, if you don't mind I have a few requests. But I will not make them until I'm sure you have a way to make them.

As far as the custom avatars, I am working on that as well- slowly but surely. I have a question; in the admin. panel, there's a section with a whole lot of different avatars, but it seems as if only admin. can accsess (?) them. but yes, I am working on the avatars, you are free to help.

The Staff Room is a great idea. I shall add that section now. Thank you so much. I love you

_________________
Le AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kruezswastelands.forumotion.com
Axel Alloy
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
avatar

Posts : 32
Pwning Points : 3139
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : The Metropolitan Sock Museum

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:51 am

Heartkruez wrote:
I actually did add some [failures] emotes to our collection of them. like this one: Failure

Problem with that is I don't know how to make animated emotes and I still need to make like WAY smaller ones. If you have a program in which you can make animated emotes, if you don't mind I have a few requests. But I will not make them until I'm sure you have a way to make them.

Well, of course I do. I made the ones on my forum. And afterall, a woman doesn't work for an animation company without having means of animating. Lol.

Heartkruez wrote:
As far as the custom avatars, I am working on that as well- slowly but surely. I have a question; in the admin. panel, there's a section with a whole lot of different avatars, but it seems as if only admin. can accsess (?) them. but yes, I am working on the avatars, you are free to help.

The Staff Room is a great idea. I shall add that section now. Thank you so much. I love you

Ah, you mean the different sections? (IE: Actors, TV etc) These can be accessed by any member when they visit the avatar section of their profile control panel once enabled. I'll be happy to chuck in a few of the avatars I had on my forum if you wish. Smile

*Looks forward to seeing a staff room*

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://axelsworldofcrap.synthasite.com
Heartkruez
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Pwning Points : 3131
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23
Location : .....

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 am

Axel Alloy wrote:



Well, of course I do. I made the ones on my forum. And afterall, a woman doesn't work for an animation company without having means of animating. Lol.

Lol, I'm sorry. So do you think you can make an emote that perhaps shows someone being pwned? And perhaps big letters saying pwned after the person is pwned (hope that's not confusing, I really just mean someone getting kicked or something)? And then perhaps an emote showing someone running into a wall and then in big letters the word fail? I really hope that's not too much- but then again you're like a guru and stuff so you should be able to do it.


Axel Alloy wrote:

Ah, you mean the different sections? (IE: Actors, TV etc) These can be accessed by any member when they visit the avatar section of their profile control panel once enabled. I'll be happy to chuck in a few of the avatars I had on my forum if you wish. Smile
Yes, I do mean those. I didn't know that, yeah, a few avatars from yours would be great. Thanks. I love you

_________________
Le AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kruezswastelands.forumotion.com
good2games

avatar

Posts : 12
Pwning Points : 3109
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:54 am

how about putting anime shows and episodes onto this web it would be great heart
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Heartkruez
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 29
Pwning Points : 3131
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 23
Location : .....

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:04 pm

good2games wrote:
how about putting anime shows and episodes onto this web it would be great heart

that's really a good idea, but how about we just add a section where we can discuss different anime shows, pick a site where we can all watch them (either subs or dubs, doesn't matter) and like make a set date when we all watch it at once and discuss how we liked it? Smile

_________________
Le AWESOME.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://kruezswastelands.forumotion.com
MandaNoel07
Kitteh
Kitteh
avatar

Posts : 14
Pwning Points : 3104
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-09
Age : 28
Location : Kentucky Fried Chicken

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Sun Jun 14, 2009 2:33 am

Personally, I like the site. I think it is going pretty good for just being created. I don't really have any suggestions at the moment, however, if I think of any I will let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ignislilium

avatar

Posts : 10
Pwning Points : 3106
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 3
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 24
Location : hell..but just frozen over.. aka alaska

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:19 am

I think that it's an awesome site.. but how about a place to put photography? I have lots of pic s that i want to share. :/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/ignislilium
Axel Alloy
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
The Butt Dancing™ Admin
avatar

Posts : 32
Pwning Points : 3139
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 0
Join date : 2009-06-09
Location : The Metropolitan Sock Museum

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:14 am

ignislilium wrote:
I think that it's an awesome site.. but how about a place to put photography? I have lots of pic s that i want to share. :/

There is a place for photography in the gallery.

http://kruezswastelands.forumotion.com/gallery/Misc/Misc-cat_c2.htm

Other than that, we'll probably make a sub-section in the art forum at a later date. (Dependant on member numbers.)

_________________

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://axelsworldofcrap.synthasite.com
ignislilium

avatar

Posts : 10
Pwning Points : 3106
Helpah Bunneh Pointz : 3
Join date : 2009-06-08
Age : 24
Location : hell..but just frozen over.. aka alaska

PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:16 am

Axel Alloy wrote:
ignislilium wrote:
I think that it's an awesome site.. but how about a place to put photography? I have lots of pic s that i want to share. :/

There is a place for photography in the gallery.

http://kruezswastelands.forumotion.com/gallery/Misc/Misc-cat_c2.htm

Other than that, we'll probably make a sub-section in the art forum at a later date. (Dependant on member numbers.)


oh. i didnt see that.. lol thank you!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.theotaku.com/portfolio/ignislilium
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Opinionated!   

Back to top Go down
 
Opinionated!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kruez's Wastelands :: Help and Recommendations :: Recommendations-
Jump to: